17 September 2011

* twinkle twinkle little star *

twinkle twinkle little star....... you thought this post is so sentimental ar? then you are WRONGGG cuz now i see stars around my head, wow~ that's what happen when you have bought textbook. this few days keep on studying business com, very headache >.< assignments are killing me, summore need to hand in on the spot, individual task still okay, group task face some problem, cuz everyone have their own idea, and we got time limit for the tutorial, now still inside the mist, haiz..... tmr i will receive my calculus textbook, which means i got no time to play d, this sem is super pack, mid-term exam is around the corner, cool....... no matter what i cannot fail myself again, and i will set my target soon..... ohya, i start to drink coffee again, but i miss starbucks :'(



hui yin
tou tong.... zhen tou tong

No comments:

Post a Comment