14 September 2011

i am here again~

hahaha, should be studying right now, but i just can't resist myself to blogging, forgive me >.< okay~ what i wanna write today? suddenly got no idea.....swt..... my timetable is..... @.@, thanks to raya, now we have a lot of replacement classes, and the lecturers didn't communicate with us well, so until now i also dunno when is our class, why don't they arrange the timetable then just distribute to us? is easier that they arrange it than asking us when we want it, feel like hentam them nia....

dunno why, i expect degree should be tougher, but until now for what i learned in the class, all are form 6 standard, i mean the sllybus, not the exercise or question, perhaps form 6 is more challenging, why should i waste my time repeat it all over again? i have wasted 1 year at form 6 and now is like wasting another year waiting for those who take foundation and a-level to catch up, that's makes me beh shiok, and.... dunno la, i think i should study more by my own, seriously i dun want waste my time on this stupid thing. now finally i can clearly say i didnt regret for taking form 6. maybe the final exam is tougher, but i don't think so.... maybe a bit la....

okay~ finally i met all my housemates, the last one also come from pg, but is butterworth, i don't feel that i can really tolerate with her, i don't like her personality, maybe is my problem, i know i have weird personality also but among all of them, she is the one i can tahan the most, hope she did't cari pasal with me la~

erm....then everything here so far so good, waiting for my textbooks, sleep at  3/4 am and wake up at 12/1 pm, don't blame me, most of the day my class starts at 5pm, so no use wake up so early. everyday watch pps, now watching an anime called "reborn", not bad, funny also....ya, that's my life now, super duper _______ (fill in the blank urself)

okay, that's all for this time. hopefully my life become better, bye~




hui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment