08 October 2013

what to do when you're boring~

What to do after class when you are alone??

First, take the shuttle bus to the KTM station.
Second, take the KTM to the mall.
Third, find a place to eat.


wanted to eat it long long time ago, but it is so weird to eat alone, today finally i found my guts to walk in and enjoy the food i missed so much ^v^

Fourth, after lunch embrace yourself with the smell of book.


saw so many books that i wanted to buy, but i only have popular member's card, too bad there is no popular here >.< by the way, i got no money also, so much things to prepare for my coming internship.

Fifth, don't forget to take care of your health too~  


sunscreen has become part of my life nowadays, so, i will hunt for it like a typical aunty who looking for discount items. 

 Sixth, of course, personal appearance is important too especially for girls like me.


the main purpose of going to the mall today, i already squeeze my cleanser like how i squeeze my toothpaste, how can they out of stock for such a long time? talking about toothpaste, need to refill it soon too......

Seventh, after settled the main purpose, here comes the second main purpose. (actually both are equally important) 


Looking for job right now but i can't find any suitable outfit for interview nor working at all in my closet. Seriously, i only have formal wear T-shirt and jeans, and one piece of smart-casual polo-T which i wore during each of my presentations, together with jeans and sneakers, how cool am i~ and the only two black pants i have is too small in size now, one cannot zip while the other one even worse, stuck at my tight. OMG, how much fat i gained over the years?? So, the polo-T still not a big problem at this point, pants is in priority of my shopping list. My target today- no matter how i NEED to buy new pairs of pants, in case i got an interview suddenly. Finally, after wandering in a few shops, i managed to buy one. 
P.S. it's not slacks  

Eighth, after trying all the pants, now i can continue eat more.



such a big bag @.@


actually i just bought one bun ~
P.S. dunno why every time i can't resist myself from buying their buns.

and i also bought one cup of ice cool herbal tea and some fruits. No photo taken because i have finished eating them on the way back home..... I am terrible i know >.<

Ninth, finally done, and my legs are so tired now. Stamina and age are inversely proportional. It is even worse if the constant is big. Okay, just ignore my last part, my macro lecture still retain in my mind. It is a good sign tough.


taking KTM again!!!

Tenth, what else if it is not taking the shuttle bus?? taxi? maybe, but i don't want spend money on that when i can get a free ride, summore i am not in a rush.....walk back? siao ah!!!!

okay, basically that is what i have done today, being alone for the whole semester is terrible, although i get used to it already. Final exam coming soon, but i feel like the semester just started days ago, how time flies. In my next post, i will share about my life i in this sem. Stay tune~


hui yin 




No comments:

Post a Comment