14 October 2013

Happy Sunday outing with beloved cousins~

Can't decide to use which language to blog, when all of my languages are 半桶水,so probably you will see a very Malaysian style language in this post. What to do, my 表达能力有限,bear with me la.

Last Saturday night, I picked up a phone call from my dear cousin, asking me whether can I have lunch on Sunday afternoon. As you all know, I am super duper free all the time, tough my final exam starts next week, but I don't think I will start my revision study so soon, so without any doubt, I said yes. Usually my cousin, Ivy and I when out together with her husband most of the time, but this time, my aunty is coming from Penang so is a bit occasional  rather than just a casual outing. 

On Sunday afternoon, Ivy picked me up around 11.30 am, then we drove to Publika Solaris Dutamas. We suppose to meet up at 12 pm but due to some undone job, we change to 1 pm. So that means we have plenty of time wondering there. We walked around the mall, and we decided to spend our spare time at The Red Bean Bags, heard it from various sources, and the reviews also not bad, so we decided to have a try there but unfortunately, it was full house. No fade, we change our target to San Francisco Coffee

While waiting for our coffee and food, it's our vain time~ This is what i called " 当疯狂牧羊遇上沉闷金牛”,几岁人了还做这种事 >.< everyone inside/outside the shop is looking at us, so what, they won't remember me afterwards :p


看得出我是被逼的吗??


hazelnut latte & cafe mocha
their mocha taste not bad, I don't seldom drink mocha, but i will order mocha from them next time


egg mayo bagel
yummy~ but fattening, love it so much <3 :p="">


after finished our " pre-lunch" she started to behave mischievously again. What kind of photo is this?? Who on this earth will want to take this photo and send it to someone who was late for a few minutes for the purpose of frightening that person?? However, before we manage to send it, we have received phone call saying they have reached, 唉~可惜。

Settled our lunch at Plan B, it was my first time trying their food, so exited XD wanted to try it long time ago but nobody want to accompany me, so pity.  


don't ask me about the name, I never remember alphabets, except formulas. Overall the food is nice, but the prices are a bit expensive to me, at least I didn't feel wasting my money. Thanks to my cousin, Alicia for the treat ^^
P.S. being the youngest is always the best ^^, probably need to pay back my "debt" when i'm older later, who knows~ 管它的,享受当下最重要,能够成为一家人是一种缘分,别计较那么多~


After lunch
 me, Ivy and Bee Bee


Alicia, Ivy and me


Finally with my aunt


Enjoying a band performance while waiting others who went to the washroom. Sometimes I admire those people who chasing for their dreams, how much courage is needed to do so?? A conservative people like me found it too risky to do it, dreams are always the second option. 


Third station, Moo Cow
tricked by Ivy who said wanted to share the yogurt with me, after tasting a small bit, she passed be the whole thing to me


see!!! 


we have some similar features, she said these proven we are a family, same genes~


another one with the same features ^^


Finally, photo of the day~
love this photo so much ^^

This is only a small part of my family, i have lots of cousin, but we only meet up during CNY, because everyone is busy with their own career, own life, own family. Me and my brother are the youngest among same level, and our gap is quite big, Alicia is just before me but we are six years old difference, so I didn't spend my childhood with my cousins, except from Ivy because I stay with her family.  However, I still love all of them very much, they always help me and show their love to me, hence, spending time with them is very precious. They always become the role model of my life, whenever i meet problems i will seek for their advice. It's my honor having such cousins in my life, really appreciate it. Will show you all the rest of my family when i have chance later~ 

That's it for today, take care and bye~



hui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment