10 October 2013

random

Hi, its me again, so in the mood to blogging these days, too stress?? too boring?? sometimes i wonder, why am i wasting my precious time just like that.....should have use it enhance myself, rather than recording my past, or my random toughs. Well, actually it depends on the situation, sometimes blogging is good too, but at this moment, i don't think that it's a good idea, at this particular timing, i should do something more beneficial to myself. Okay~ i still decide to continue blogging, 反正我正过着堕落人生。

So, what am i going to write this time?? things that i missed?? let me think...............

What have i missed??

第一端午节
so pity me, this year i didn't have the chance to eat any dumpling at all  T.T dunno where to find dumplings in KL. Although it is fattening, i'm still a big fan of it, whatever type of dumplings also suit me well. I miss you bak chang~

第二中秋节
mooncake~ where are you???? living in KL is like living at somewhere else not on the earth, even people around the world is celebrating mid-autumn festival, am i living on Mars?? Missed the time celebrating mid-autumn festival with the gang, it has been......seven years ago?? how time flies, 想当年,我们的青春啊~ and our short hair also, hahaha XD if not mistaken, that should be our first official outing together, right? after PMR exam, so excited, dunno want to do what and so random. ya~ random is our motto, so, it is a memorable event, hope we can celebrate it again in the coming years. I'm so glad 我们曾经疯狂过~ XD
ohya, i want to eat mooncake!!!!!

第三九皇爷诞
i'm not a sincere buddhism or taoism i know, what i miss is the food T.T food food food!!!!! why KL don't have any food???? what kind of place is this, probably i stay at the wrong area.......vegetarian food is very delicious, although we can eat it all the time in penang, but only during this period, it is so 壮观,everywhere also selling vegetarian food, TT.TT i wan eat~

第四圣诞节
coming soon, but i can forecast for myself, it would be a lonely christmas. Thanks to KL again, i cannot celebrate it with my friends and family. Maybe i should not blame KL this time, i should put the responsibility on internship, why u treat me like that?? hate you.....

well, a part from the festivals i listed above, i also missed lots of other things like my friends' birthday, parents' birthday, fathers day, mothers day, coming cousin's wedding, friends' graduation ceremony, gathering and lots of other as well. I missed the time when we spent together during secondary school time, seeing each other everyday but still, we have endless conversations. Studying alone in KL is so bored, lazy to make new friend. Everyone has their own friend, like me, i already have you guys, i'm not border to find new friends also. Classmate can never be friend, we are just using each other for study purposes only, i don't think we will contact each other after graduation. What to do, that's part of the journey in our life, we can't go back to the past, so, appreciate it when you still having it.

Okay, i have spent too much time on this already, better go study now, bye~


hui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment