09 October 2013

my life in sept sem 2013

As i promise, now i am going to blog about my semester's life.

Currently, i am studying actuarial science in UCSI University, Year 3 Sem 1, or some consider it as Year 2 Sem 3. Why is this happening?? This is because i have deferred my study for one semester last year due to health condition. As the consequences, i lagged behind of my friend right now. September semester is a short semester, lots of subjects are not offered during short semester, so all my friends have no subject to take, whereas for me, who was left behind, need to study in this semester with juniors. Actually i have known some of them since beginning of the year already, perhaps, we were in the same class for some of the subjects. They are all younger than me by two years old, my god, i am so old @.@ okay. that's not the main problem, although sometimes i found a little bit of generation gap between us, overall, we still able to mix well.

The main problem probably come from myself. I found out that it is difficult for me to trust people. When it comes to assignments or anything related with marks, i am very particular about it. My friends (those same batch with me)  always complaint that i am too fierce, but to me, i am just doing my part, when i do something, i want to do it until the best, but to some of them, they just want to complete it only. There is no wrong for not aiming at high marks, but to a person like me, i am used to aim for the best i could since secondary school time. Study is my everything. And the only duty for a student is study, if you cannot do your best, then it only shows that you are not a determine, serious and hardworking person. Grade doesn't show how smart you are, it shows how much effort you have contributed in your study. Of course some say a good grade does not mean you are good, exam is only testing your memory work, a good grade student maybe not as good as those who does not have a good grade in other areas but people always overlook that he or she is better than them in term of knowledge learned from the book, and only different is this advantage good grade student have is shown on the paper, while others are not.

Okay, i am out of topic already, maybe next time i will specially write a post on that. Back to trusting people, when we don't have same target, it is hard to work together. Maybe you feel that it is enough already but i feel that i can be done better. So, sometimes, i cannot fully trusting the quality of their work. After i get complaint from my friend, i have lower my target also, as long as i can get the grade i want, it's consider okay already, i didn't aim for perfect anymore. After so many assignments, they know my temper and my style well , so, we tolerate with each other and finally we can work together very well, whatever they do i can straight away include in the assignment without any proof read.

So, now the problem comes, those juniors are so different style with me, it is so hard to cope with. I believe everyone also do last minute work, my friend and i also always do last minute work. But, when we do last minute work, we always make sure that the quality is as good as those spending time to do. I dunno why some people still so relax, the due date is tomorrow and they still can hang out until late at night. Hanging out is more important than assignments??? why can't they differentiate what is more important?? I am so speechless..... summore, before they start doing the assignment, why can't they make sure that the info they get is the correct one?? And in the last minute i need to clean up all the mess they made?? tell me how to trust these people...........  

So, that is the first thing, too cincai. Secondly, hand in the assignment after the due date. OH MY GOD!!!!! i never done this before, i get so frustrated after i was told by them. It is partly my wrong also, cuz i didn't check the due date myself, i trust them too much. What make me pekchek is they didn't feel sorry or worry or anything after the incident, keep on asking me how, HOW I SUPPOSE TO KNOW!!!!! At the beginning i already said i will pass the responsibility to you, and now u ask me HOW???? i can imagine how high my blood pressure goes.......

Conclusion, i want get crazy d, hopefully i no need to work with them again but i think next year we will still taking some subjects together. Don't want to think about that now, leave it to next year. Stay positive~


hui yin








No comments:

Post a Comment