04 March 2013

-

wahahahaha, guess what, my final exam timetable is out, and it will start in one-month-time..........but i'm still in my holiday mood though ton of assignments and midterms are just around the corner. I am so dead now, how am i going to stuck all those things in my brain?! no choise, it's too expensive to let it go....... a busy month i have for this month, hopefully i can persuade myself faster starts studying now, i have been too relax since my P-exam overed...... hello~~~~ i still have my FM, FME and MLC-exam to go before i graduate from ucsi, you know that?! where got so much time for you waste huh?? you got less than two years to complete all those papers, and you still doing nothing? how i wish i can remember that all the time......


by the way, last saturday i mis-replaced my completed document with the one i done half way................................. in the end i need to redo all, =.=.............i got nothing to say..........................



hui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment