16 December 2012

stress

OMG i am so stress right now >.< nothing can make me feel so stress other than when things do not go on with my expectation. OMG!!!!!! why there is no test in Malaysia???? why there is test in Singapore????? I don't want go Singapore to do the test!!!!!! I got class from monday to friday!!!!!! I don't want spend so many hours travelling to Singapore just for the test!!!!! why should i spend extra money on that????? why no ppl told me earlier???? why they do this to me???? i am so stress due to the syllabus of the test already, why u stress me summore????? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help me to settle the problem please, please pray they open up a test center here, what am i going to do??????



hui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment