27 December 2010

first day working at starbucks

today is my first day working at starbusks officially, so i consider it as a memorable day. still have a bit nervous cuz we use english to comunicate, and as you know, my english sucks, that's why i am using english to post my blog now, hoping that my english can get better. back to the topic, they called the first working day as "first impression", which means i was introduced everything about starbucks by the manager, a lot of things i have to learn now on. ohya, i received my uniforms already, actually i wanna wear the starbucks' tee-shirt long time ago, to me, it looks very cool......hahaha XD !!! being a barista is one of my dream also, so i think i will love my job very much :) so far, the manager is very friendly, feel comfortable talking to him, i hope everybody working in starbucks is as friendly as him, then this will be the best experience ever. i am so glad i get what i want, thanks for taking me into the big family^^ i will do my best !!!



hui yin
first cup of coffee today, but i forgot the name d....

3 comments:

  1. still say english suck? vocab keng ma, barista...

    loy

    ReplyDelete
  2. their english really very keng, i always can't find the suitable words to use, gai nia....... wanna ask them question also very difficult...... T.T

    ReplyDelete