28 December 2010

day 2

today, met two new colleagues, one is our supervisor, he is an indian and his name is Daya, another one is a barista, his name is Victor, my senior aka my first sifu >.<>. when i was exposed to the handbook, the first thing i can relate is chemistry. omg, there are so many processes i have to memorize, so many coffee, so many names, so many apparatus......... haiz..... it is not easy to learn cuz i used to learn something new in mandarin, it take time if use english. make many mistake during making the coffee, luckily they didn't scold me, moreover, they help me settle all the coffee i mixed wrongly,thanks them a lot! my first coffee for my first customer was........... mocha frappuccino.......i think, i was too nervous until i forgot to remember it, just realised that it was my first coffee few minutes later, can't really recall what's the name d..... besides, i can't differentiate the size of the cups, they all look the same, so, did a lot of mistakes again.... T.T
haiz........... feel like going back school again, a lot of books are waiting for me to read......... that's all for day 2, need to start reading and memorising d, bye...




hui yin
my 2nd cup of coffee, Java Chip Frappuccino........ forgot to see the name of my 1st coffee :p

No comments:

Post a Comment