27 December 2010

after exam~

yo~ it has been some time i haven't update my blog d, a lot of things to share with u guys ^^
first of all, i have a busy week right after my exam. my last paper end at 9.45 am on 16th Dec, after that we have to stay back to collect our certificates and leaving cert. Then, yan jin, chew fen, michell and i when to gurney and pragin to buy dress for graduation night. we were extremely tired at that time cuz all of us lack of sleep for about one month d, but we still manage to shop from 12.00 pm till 8.00pm, siao liao....... if i am not mistaken, i stay awake for 36 hours that day, siao liao.......... then the next morning rehersal at school at 8 am, but i woke up at 8.30am......... ho chai everything is not ready yet. afternoon went gurney again, finally i bought my dress, watched "Harry Potter" with pei ching and geraldine, honestly, i like reading the novel more than the movie. the next day, rehersal at school again, then went to pragin with a big gang of friends to buy our performance's outfit, we went to 1st avernue also. walking for hours again, my leg can't feel anything when i reached home... then on the next day which is sunday, we started to learn our steps, dancing is killing............. and finally in the afternoon, i can get some times to relax........ monday practised for a whole day, tuesday is THE day, busy here and there from morning till night,went to 1st avernue before when to G hotel. luckily that night i didn't forget the foot steps... wednesday is my mom off day, so we went to visit my aunty, then went to Emple to buy a new guitar, i was shocked because i thought she won't let me buy a new one. but then now i still haven't buy my guitar yet cuz that guitar i want just arrived the day before we went to the shop, they haven't decide the price yet. i asked the lady to keep the guitar for me, probably will go again two weeks later. thursday went to new world park, 勇敢的 walk into starbucks to ask is there any vacancy. it is easier than i expected. few hours later the supervisor call me and asked me go there again on tomorrow. i think i get the job d, mostly la. went visit my k ma straight after that, went to pragin again....... on friday, when to starbucks, met the manager, comfirmed i work as a part-timer d, then went here and there to settle a lot of things. the main point is, i am having a stomachache+diarrhoea that day, teruk nia.............. saturday when to gurney to meet my NS friends, they purposely came to penang to meet me, so........cannot ppk them............then went to Paradise hotel, meet my lou yaos, laught til siao that night, went back home the next day. sunday when to pargin again to buy shoes and long pants, cuz i start working on monday....................
busy huh?! so so so tired.............. i don't think i will go any shopping mall again recently........2010 is going to end soon.......





hui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment