19 October 2012

last day

well, today is the last day of this sem, and i suppose to enjoy it enjoy walking back home from scchool, BUT someone just ruined my mood for the whole day, so piss off, someone just dunno how to behave as an adult, the thinking, the attitude are so so so childish, summore the EQ is so low, totally won't gain any respect from me, who u think u are, calling me arragant and  bad attitude, please look at urself before making any comment on others, urs attitude are much more worse than mine, i talk to u nicely and u answer me like its my fault, if u misinterpret my words then that is ur mistake, please, behave like an educated person. u are the worst lecturer i have ever met. u are not qualified to entitle as lecturer at all, luckily u are not teaching me, or else see how am i going to evaluate on u

No comments:

Post a Comment