12 April 2010

that feeling again

i am extremely super-duper nervous right now, i thought this feeling is gone two years ago since my last tournament in my secondary school life,but now.......... really don't know how to express my feeling in words.......

what can i aspect to get when i am not putting enough effort in it? i should have prepare it months ago but now, the tournament will starts within 12 hours, what can i do to boost up my skills in these few hours?? moreover, tomorrow is only the elimination games, what if i fail to make myself proceed to the real tournament? how am i going to tell the others?? haiz.............. maybe i shouldn't accept pn.hong's offer, just embarrassing myself............

gonna miss the photo taking session tmr, is it worth to do so?? is it worth 4 the pencapaian marks that without any guarantee in it? ARGH!!!!!!!! what am i doing???? i must be crazy............how i wish tmr photo taking session will now crash with my game, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... i beg you........

need a lot a lot of luck starting from tmr onwards since my hard work is only about 10 %, maybe~
God, please bless me >.< AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


huiyin

No comments:

Post a Comment