15 April 2010

MSSPP 2010

first of all, i am going to announce my result in the msspp chess 2010 individual event. as i predicted, i dissapointed myself again. AGAIN!!!!! not only me, i dissapointed my teacher and all those friends who wish me luck no matter where they are, who they are , they know how to play chess or not as well. haiz...........damn tired right now............ I am so so so sorry to all of you, i should have done better than that.who to blame? not other than myself.......... former mssm player plays sucks in the tournament...... fine, it's just a game, concerntrate in study is more important. let me tell you all what happened in this few days, although i didn't win, it's still a very nice experience, i gonna miss it the rest of my life.

First day
well, the first day is the qualifying/elimination game. out of 88 players, 54 will be selected to play in the actual tournament and will joint by 10 players who need not go through this process. Those 10 players are in the top 10 position last year. I received many wishes before the game, they are from matrics- Sin Yi, NS- Choon yong, former player aka former champion from pcghs- Jasmine, my dear precident- Janet, teachers, my juniors, players from other schools and also a lot of my lovely classmates and schoolmates. i am so touch by them. >o<

Second day
luckily i walk to my class before i went to the hall. i totally forgothen that we need to take another photo. this time fewer students are involved. only those in physics stream. again, i tought it will be faster that the day before but who knows we have to wait for the headmaster under the HOT SUN!!!!!! then mr.ong saw me, he was so surprice that i am still there, he quickly asked pn. hong when the first round starts. it starts at 8.30 am, i am gonna late again, so tention!!!! this is the real one you know!!!!! finally he came, i ran to the hall again and i lose about 10 mins, only about 30 mins left, it is not enough!!!!! by my luck again, i still won although i blunder a bishop, my opponant don't know how to play. then, walked back to class again to take my bag. oh ya, i was so thirsty after i ran to the hall but i have no water to drink.,same as yesterday. after i took my bag, i walked back to the hall. later after 2nd round, pn .hong asked me to take the photo for chess club, so, forced to walked back AGAIN, then back to hall AGAIN....... speechless.............

conclusion of the day, i won 3 out of 4 games, lost at the 3rd round to a pcghs girl by my silly mistake,stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! i already know that my chances to win is very very low...............

Third day
finally, i didn't walked from hall to my class anymore. today is the most tension, the games will be very tough. i know i MUST win all the 3 games to save my prize but i failed, i lost to Adele Lau, in the 6th game, then my M. buch is so low.............. suak....... i hate myself.................

in the end, i got total 5/7 marks, at the 10th position, sucks...... that's the end of my msspp journey.

this few days i slept very early, 10.++ already go to bed, that's what we should practise everyday actually.

although i lost, i still very appreciate what had i gained through the tournament. i found the feelings back and i like that feelings :)


that's all for my msspp 2010 diary.




huiyin

i am not looking forwards fot those photos, must be the ugliest photos ever. :(

2 comments: