10 April 2011

erm.....

phew~ suddenly think that my life should not be so dull, it should be colourful, like rainbow~ :) ya, totally agree with that, this recently have no life at all, besides working and sleeping, is still working and sleeping =.= not even bloging also, haiz....... i should change my lifestyle...... so, i think i wanna draft a list for what should i do. first: stop writing emo things in my blog >.< cuz i want my life be colourful second: think positively. since i have made that decision, just stick to it, dun think so much liao, go ahead and do my best, i believe hard work will have its rewards. third: cut down my working hours. i know money is very very very super duper important to me, but than i wanna enjoy my life, as a young adult, like the others, working is not my full time job yet, i am still a student. so, should have fun before i step into the real life. fourth: do something that i already planned long time ago. so sorry for that, i have abundan u all. fifth: be more social. i am trying very hard to do it right now >.< sixth: change my mindset. should have done that earlier seventh: be more mature. ya, i'm still very childish. eighth: do whatever i feel like to do, just follow my heart. ............... erm..... i think i start talking nonsense again, a lot things in my head now, but than so hard to express them.... haiz..... whatever, slowly write them out la, the main point of this blog is telling myself that i should change, that's all. hui yin

No comments:

Post a Comment