03 January 2011

day 5, 6 & 7

day 5
still the same persons, Daya, Edwin and met Naim in the afternoon. as wad i was told, there are still 2 more people i haven't meet, i think i will meet them very soon. today started to learn how to make hot coffee d, confused..... ohya, we also have coffee testing today, drank sumatera and ate dunno-wad-name cake, half cheese and half chocolate, quite nice :)

day 6
my 1st off day, on 1/1/2011 , settled all my stuffs, some more went shopping koh.......

day 7
today worked for 8 hours, with Kevin, our store manager, a bit nervous, he reached there earlier than me, paishe nia, let him wait me..... he taught me everything again, to make sure they did teach me the correct things in correct way, until now, i have learn 3 versions of opening d....
he is one of my sifu also, learned all hot coffees from him. although i do mistake on ice-blend today, he didn't scold me, how lucky i am......... i did one module with him before i go to have my lunch break, come back met Edwin, then learned what to do in the afternoon, then started to saw some blood after one week here, ya, blood, i cut my thumb with the plastic cover, so pain >.< then i was not caution about the coffee maker, burn my left arm when i try to move there, not a big case la, small injury nia, they told me i will get use of these soon.......... so pity to my hands........... tomorrow i will be doing closing, Kevin said it's time to learn for the closing, that all for day 7.......


hui yin
4th cup of coffee--- Caramel latte, not bad, can taste the milk more than the coffee
5th cup of coffee--- Java Chip Frapp (cuz i do it wrongly T.T )

3 comments:

  1. javachip frap! one of my favourite! which starbucks are you working at? have you learnt making greentea frap yet? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ai.... i work at new world park's starbucks, now i know how to make all beverages d, visit me when u r free ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like greentea frap best! will visit soon :D

    ReplyDelete